Cupro Nickel 70/30 Instrumentation Valves are high-quality valves made of 70% copper and 30% nickel, with additional components that increase their strength. These valves are designed to withstand a wide range of temperatures, up to 450 degrees C. They are used in various industries due to their corrosion resistance, oxidation resistance, inherent resistance, and resistance to macro fouling.
Some of the key features of these valves are their excellent resistance to seawater and corrosion, rusting, pitting, and elevated welding ability. Other highlighting features are as follows:
• Corrosion Resistance: These valves are highly resistant to corrosion, making them ideal for use in harsh environments like seawater.
• Oxidation Resistance: Cupro Nickel 70/30 Instrumentation Valves are also resistant to oxidation, which is a process that occurs when metal is exposed to oxygen and causes rust.
• Inherent Resistance: These valves have inherent resistance to many forms of corrosion, including crevice corrosion, stress corrosion cracking, and erosion corrosion.
• Resistance to Macro Fouling: These valves are also resistant to macro fouling, which is the accumulation of large organisms like barnacles and mussels on the surface of metal objects in seawater.
• Elevated Welding Ability: Cupro Nickel 70/30 Instrumentation Valves have excellent welding ability, making them easy to fabricate and install.
• First-Class Formability: These valves have first-class formability, meaning they can be easily shaped and formed into complex designs.
• Modest Strength: Cupro Nickel 70/30 Instrumentation Valves have modest strength, making them suitable for applications where high strength is not required but good corrosion resistance is essential.
Table of Content
Cupro Nickel 70/30 Instrumentation Valves are widely used in many industries due to their excellent properties and resistance to corrosion and fouling. These valves are commonly used with 70/30 Cupro Nickel Tubes in seawater applications, such as heat exchangers, condensers, and water supply systems in power plants. They are also used in pulp and paper, pressure vessel services, food processing, and fabrication industries. Cupro Nickel 70/30 Instrumentation Valves are suitable for applications where good corrosion resistance is necessary, but high strength is not required.
Kalp Industries produces and supplies high-quality valves, especially the Cupro Nickel 70/30 Instrumentation Valves, to clients from different world regions. These valves are available in various sizes and shapes, and customers can get valves with their required dimensions to meet their functional requirements. At Kalp Industries, we use only high-quality materials that meet global standards to ensure our customers receive the best valves. If you need Cupro Nickel 70/30 Instrumentation Valves, contact us today, and we will provide you with the best valves that meet your needs. We also offer a wide range of Cupro Nickel Pipe Fittings, such as Cupro Nickel 70/30 Pipe Fittings, Cupro Nickel 90/10 Pipe Fittings, etc.
|Size||1/16″ to 1″ (3mm to 25.4mm)|
|Flow Pattern||Straight/ Angle|
|Instrument valves Working pressure||3000 psig (206 bar)|
|Temperature Rating||PTFE 450F,(232C)/ Grafoil 700 F(371C)|
|Forms||Ball Valve, Check Valve, Double Block & Bleed Valve, Gauge Valve, Manifold Valve, Mono Flange Valve, Needle Valve, Plug Valve, Pressure Relief Valve, Vent & Bleeder Valve|
|End Connection||Male and Female NPT, BSPT, Socket Weld (SW) or Dual Ferrule Tube Connections, Male to Female|
|Instrument Valves Applicable Standard||
|We also stock & supply||
|Uses & application||
|Low Pressure Valves Connection||
|Copper Nickel 70/30||2.0882||C71500|
|-20 to 100||275||720||960||1440||2160||3600||6000|
|Port Size (BSP)||Media Pressure||Media Temperature||CV|
|1/8″||0 to 408 Bar||-20°C to 230°C|
|¼”||0 to 408 Bar||-20°C to 230°C||0.4|
|3/8”||0 to 408 Bar||-20°C to 230°C||0.4|
|½”||0 to 408 Bar||-20°C to 230°C||0.6|
|¾”||0 to 408 Bar||-20°C to 230°C||1.6|
|1”||0 to 408 Bar||-20°C to 230°C||2.5|
|Cu-Ni 70-30||65.0 min||1 max||.05 max||29-33||0.4-1.0||1 max|
|Element||Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|Copper Nickel 70-30||0.323 lb/in3 at 68 F||2260 F||50000 psi||20000 psi||30 %|
We Serve Application Industry
Fastener applications are as diverse as the industries they serve driven primarily by the aerospace, railway, construction and automotive industries with petrochemical, nuclear, medical, Oil & Gas, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, Nuclear, Thermal Power plants, Paper and Pulp, marine and mining, etc.
Hyderabad, Kolkata, Jamshedpur, Haryana, New Delhi, Thiruvananthapuram, Ernakulam, Surat, Ludhiana, Thane, Nagpur, Ranchi, Kanpur, Secunderabad, Noida, Gurgaon, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Visakhapatnam, Baroda, Vadodara, Chennai, Bengaluru, Jaipur, Pune, Chandigarh, Howrah, Bhopal, Ahmedabad, Faridabad, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai, Rajkot, Colombo, Nashik, Indore, Coimbatore.